Adding one or more guests to your reservation may be an option provided that the room type allows for it, and the ship has not reached maximum occupancy. Please keep in mind that rates may be different from your original reservation, and change fees may apply for adding guest(s).
Articles in this section
- What can I expect when boarding my cruise?
- If I see a reduced price on my sailing will it apply to my reservation?
- How will I know if there are changes my itinerary?
- What should I wear?
- Is there a dress code for dinner?
- Will I need a tuxedo?
- How much money should I bring?
- What electrical appliances can I bring on board?
- Can I bring alcohol or other beverages onboard?
- Can I add additional guests to my room after my reservation is confirmed?