Arriving a day or more before your sailing means that you can enjoy the port city, and relax knowing that you have plenty of time before your cruise. Many cruise lines offer pre-cruise and post-cruise hotel options, or you may reserve a room on your own.
Articles in this section
- So many cruise lines - which one should I choose?
- What is travel protection? Should I consider purchasing it?
- Carnival Cruises Past Guests
- Celebrity Cruises Past Guests
- Disney Cruise Line Past Guests
- Holland America Line Past Guests
- Norwegian Cruise Line Past Guests
- Princess Cruises Past Guests
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Past Guests
- Are special rates available if I sailed the cruise line before?