For all cruises:
The following information applies to all sailings scheduled during the nationally declared Public Health Emergency involving COVID-19. Except as specifically stated below, or as otherwise provided in the Cruise Ticket Contract for your cruise, the standard cancellation policies and penalties described in the Cruise Ticket Contract apply. The below policies are effective January 1, 2021 for voyage dates on or after January 1, 2021 on a prospective basis for all cruises:
Cruise Cancelled by Norwegian
- If your cruise is cancelled by Norwegian or boarding is delayed by three (3) days or more and you elect not to sail on the delayed voyage, you are entitled to a refund of the amount paid to Norwegian within 180 days, or an optional Future Cruise Credit (“FCC”). This policy also applies if you already cancelled the same cruise within 60 days prior to the scheduled sailing date.
Cruise Cancelled by Guest
- If, following a declaration of a Public Health Emergency, you cancel a booking for a cruise scheduled during the declared emergency or must cancel your booking because you are prohibited from traveling to the vessel due to a governmental travel restriction, but the cruise is not cancelled, you are entitled to a FCC for the amount paid to Norwegian. In all other cases our standard cancellation policy will apply, as set forth in the Cruise Ticket Contract for your cruise.
- If you, your family members or travelling companions assigned to the same stateroom cancel a cruise booking due to testing positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of embarkation, you and they are entitled to a FCC for the amount paid to Norwegian. To qualify for the FCC, if your COVID-19 test was administered by a provider other than one retained by Norwegian, you must present your verified positive test result in a form acceptable to Norwegian.
Denial of Embarkation or Reboarding; Quarantine and/or Disembarkation
- If you, your family members, travelling companions or other close contacts are denied embarkation or reboarding, or are quarantined or disembarked during the voyage, due to a positive COVID-19 test or being suspected of having COVID-19, you and they are entitled to a prorated refund, or an optional Future Cruise Credit (“FCC”), for the amount paid to Norwegian in the event of denial at embarkation, or the unused portion of your fare in all other cases
- Guests who are denied embarkation or reboarding for failure to comply with Norwegian Cruise Line’s COVID-19 Policies and Procedures shall not be entitled to a refund or compensation of any kind. Please refer to the Cruise Ticket Contract issued for your cruise for complete details.
*All refund requests must be made within 90 days of the date you cancelled your voyage or the schedule embarkation date, whichever is earlier, or you may only be entitled to a Future Cruise Credit for the amount specified.
Are you ready to book your next vacation? Book with Frontier Cruises for great fares and valuable benefits! You get more when you book with us instead of booking directly with the cruise line. We give you our exclusive bonus offers, plus all qualifying cruise line offers, plus all of the cruise line loyalty program benefits.
Call 866-710-8287 or book your next cruise today!