|Requirements prior to sailing|
|COVID Testing||Prior to boarding||All Guests|
Pre-Cruise & Embarkation Day
Enhanced Screening Protocols
- All guests will undergo pre-embarkation health screening.
Increased Sanitation Measures
- Embarkation terminals will be sanitized continuously, and terminals will be thoroughly sanitized and, where possible, fogged before and after each embarkation and debarkation.
Online check-in and staggered embarkation
- Once it is time to start your voyage, we’ve designed an enhanced, staggered embarkation and check-in process for proper social distancing that also includes a new state-of-the-art touchless temperature screening.
Increased Sanitation Measures
- Continuous ship-wide disinfection and daily fogging of all suites and public spaces.
- Our 24/7 prevention schedule will feature continuous disinfection of public areas and high-traffic touch points as well as daily fogging of all suites, public spaces, and guest corridors.
- The fogging process utilizes a hospital-grade oxidant that is natural, safe, and non-toxic.
- Guest suites will receive intensive microbial disinfection daily, which includes fogging of the entire space inclusive of bathrooms and closets.
- All guests will be required to engage in frequent handwashing and hand sanitizer will be prominently placed and easily accessible throughout the ship.
- All-New Hospital Grade Air Filtration System
- New, upgraded HVAC systems will incorporate the latest advances to be superior to those found in land-based resorts.
- Each ship will utilize fresh-air induction and be equipped with the highest-tier HEPA 13 medical-grade filters.
- No-touch food and beverage service is being implemented across all ships with service staff stationed ship-wide, including Coffee Connection, Pool Grill and all restaurants and lounges.
- Constant monitoring of staff and crew health includes testing of crew members, temperature checks multiple times per day as well as rigid sanitation and hygiene protocols.
Responsible Social Distancing
- To provide even more space for responsible social distancing, we have reduced shipboard guest capacity.
- Reduced seating in entertainment venues, smaller group sizes for shore excursions, culinary classes, and onboard activities, along with increased spacing in dining venues, provide for effective social distancing practices.
Enhanced Medical Resources
- We are expanding our medical teams to provide among the highest Medical Staff-to-Guest ratios on board each of our ships.
- Enhanced onboard medical centers are abundantly stocked with common prescription medications, remedies, and the latest virus-testing equipment as available.
- All medical centers will have the ability to perform FDA- and CDC-approved PCR Point of Care testing.
- Complimentary consultations and treatments are provided for respiratory illnesses and each ship is equipped with dedicated isolation accommodations should the unlikely need arise.
Dedicated Public Health Officer
- Each ship will have a dedicated Public Health Officer on board, responsible for the oversight of all outbreak prevention initiatives.
- Additionally, they will monitor the day-to-day sanitation and cleanliness of all public areas and accommodations, maintaining compliance with the CDC’s Vessel Sanitation Program.
- They will work hand in hand with the ship’s medical team on board as well as the corporate Public Health and Medical departments shoreside.
Extended Ship to Shore Safety
- We’re partnering with our local destinations and tour operators to ensure our industry-leading health and sanitation protocols extend to the shoreside experience.
- Embarkation terminals, tour coaches, and the attractions we visit must have appropriate health and safety protocols in place.
- We constantly monitor the global health map and cancel or modify itineraries to impacted areas as needed. We may also prevent guests and crew who have recently traveled through high-risk locations from boarding.