Sail with Confidence Protocols
What testing information do I need to know for my upcoming cruise?
- All guest to have taken a PCR/NAAT Test less than 3 days prior and RADT less than 24 hours to embarkation.
Can I sail without a Covid-19 vaccine?
- Children from 1 to 11 are not required to be vaccinated, but it is recommended.
Health and Safety FAQs for All Guests
What Vaccines are Authorized?
- Authorized vaccines: Pfizer / Moderna / AstraZeneca / Covishield / Sinopharm / Sputnik V / Sinovac / Janssen (one dose of Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) + one dose of Pfizer or Moderna mRNA; the PONANT protocol does not accept only one dose of Johnson & Johnson (Janssen)
We do not collect vaccination cards or store proof of vaccination.
Do I need to wear a mask?
Wearing a mask is mandatory when moving in all public areas outside the stateroom.
- Crew members are required to wear a mask or protective visor when in contact with guests.
- Guests will be asked to wear a mask in hallway corridors and will be recommended in public spaces.
Can I get off the ship at port?
Vaccinated guests may participate in sponsored tours or independent activities.
These restrictions are under the control of local government and are subject to change without advance notice, so we encourage guests to come prepared for potential mask requirements ashore.
Check here for the most up to date information on each Cruise Destination, including vaccination requirements, mask mandates, shore excursions, and insurance requirements.
Are you ready to book your next vacation? Book with Frontier Cruises for great fares and valuable benefits! You get more when you book with us instead of booking directly with the cruise line. We give you our exclusive bonus offers, plus all qualifying cruise line offers, plus all of the cruise line loyalty program benefits.
Call 866-710-8287 or book your next cruise today!