Latitudes Rewards is NCL's way of saying thank you to their most loyal guests. As a member of the Latitudes Rewards program, you will enjoy exclusive onboard benefits and members-only offers to sail with NCL. Plus, with numerous ways to earn points, you can move up to the next tier quickly and enjoy even more rewards sooner! Call to enroll today! Membership to Norwegian Cruise Lines' Latitudes Rewards is available on all Norwegian Cruise Line sailings.
Using your Latitude Rewards when booking is as easy as entering your number when searching for your cruise. If you do not know your Latitude Reward number, use our search tool for immediate access.
Latitudes Rewards Levels and Benefits (updated 1/10/22)
*FAQ's listed below for list of updated tiers and changes.
Earn Rewards Points:
- Earn 1 point for every cruise night.
- Earn 1 additional point per night if you book in a Suite* or in The Haven™
- Earn 1 additional point per night when booking a Latitudes Rewards Insider Offer.
- Onboard Discounts (including the pre-booking of shore excursions) are available on all sailings. All other benefits are available on sailings 5 days or longer.
Rewards Points Structure:
- Bronze: 1 - 20 points
- Silver: 20- 44 points
- Gold: 45- 74 points
- Platinum: 75- 149 points
- Sapphire (previously Platinum Plus): 150- 349 points
- Diamond (New Level) : 350 - 699 points
- Ambassador: 700+
Special milestone gifts are provided for guests who achieve 250, 500, 700 and 1,000 points.
- Available after first cruise until reach Silver Tier at 20 Points
- Exclusive Members-only Offers
- Complimentary Latitudes Rewards online newsletter
- Member Cruises
- Monthly Latitudes Rewards Insider Offers on Select Sailings
- Exclusive offers from Caesars Entertainment
- Keycard recognition
- Signature Tier Pins
- Onboard Latitudes Rewards Representative
- 10% Discount on all Norwegian logo merchandise at the duty-free shop
- Free Artwork for Attending Art Auction*
- Available from 20 to 44 cruise points
- Receives all Bronze-level perks
- 10% Discount on shore excursions
- 20% Discount on Photos (not available on photo packages)
- 15% Discount on Spa Signature Services during port days
- Access to a members-only cocktail party
- 15% Discount on all Norwegian logo merchandise at the duty-free shop
- Available from 45 to 74 cruise points
- Receives all Silver-level perks
- Laundry Service (per member) 50% off one bag
- Priority tender tickets
- Priority disembarkation, where available
- One complimentary bottle of water (per member)
- Available from 75 to 159 cruise points
- Receives all Gold-level perks
- 15% Internet Package Discount
- Chocolate-covered strawberries delivered to your cabin
- Complimentary dinner for two at Cagney's or Le Bistro with a bottle of wine (one per stateroom), and a complimentary dinner for two at Moderno or La Cucina (one per stateroom)
- Wines around the World Tasting
- Complimentary behind-the-scenes ship tour
- Concierge service
- Dedicated Pre-Cruise Service Desk
- Early Pre-Booking Access for Entertainment, Dining, Onboard Activities
- 30% discount on photos (not available on photo packages)
- 25% discount on signature spa services during port days
- One free bag of laundry service
Sapphire (Previously Platinum Plus)
- Available from 150 to 349 cruise points
- Receives all Platinum-level perks
- Dinner with ship officers
- Priority restaurant and entertainment seating
- Two complimentary bottles of water per loyalty member
- 15% discount on shore excursions
- 20% Internet Package Discount
Diamond (New Level)
- Available from 350 - 699 cruise points
- Receives all Sapphire-level perks
- Exclusive Sail & Sustain Mixology Experience
- One-time Free Cabin Upgrade
- 25% Internet Package Discount
- Available after 700 cruise points
- Receives all previous perks
- Qualifies for a free seven-night cruise
- 20% discount on shore excursions
FAQ's Concerning January 10, 2022 Updated Tiers
Will I keep my current tier status with the change to the point structure of the new program?
- You will be automatically placed into the tier that you should be placed according to your Latitudes point balance. No clients will be put into a lower tier as a result of the program changes, you will either remain in your current tier or be automatically placed into a higher tier.
When will the new tier structure be live and how will this affect my current bookings?
- If you will land in a higher tier as a result of the program changes, you will be automatically placed into that tier on January 10th. Your status on all of your bookings will also be updated to reflect your new tier. You will be eligible for all benefits according to your new status on sailings embarking on or after Monday, January 10th.
If I book a cruise in 2021 but sail in 2022, which benefit will I receive on board?
- You will receive the benefits of the refreshed program if you sail after January 10, 2022
If I cruise with a Latitudes Member whose tier level differs from my own, which benefit will I receive?
- For benefits that are delivered per stateroom, both guests will receive the benefit of the higher tier. For benefits that are delivered per guest, each member will receive the benefit that corresponds to their respective tier.
Are you ready to book your next vacation? Book with Frontier Cruises for great fares and valuable benefits! You get more when you book with us instead of booking directly with the cruise line. We give you our exclusive bonus offers, plus all qualifying cruise line offers, plus all of the cruise line loyalty program benefits.
Call 866-710-8287 or book your next cruise today!